CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Flannel and Fleece


Greeting Everybody!  It is a GREAT DAY!  I know that it has been a really long time since I blogged!  Sorry about that....had to get a few things straight. I had to consult with my heavenly father about a some things and be sure that I was listening to HIM.  So with all that being said... my blog will be different than before.  I want to be a blessing to others...not just to my family but my friends, strangers and fellow crafters too! 
I will be sharing more than just cards..... crafts, canvas, sewing, inspiration & tutorials.  I think I am becoming like my dad and grandfather as they say "A jack of all trade master of none!!! LOL
So, lets get crafty

Flannel and Fleece
I have made several of these little cuties in the past weeks and realized that I never posted one.  This is a baby blanket for my hair stylist.  One day I was sitting under the hair dryer closing up a cutie patootie of a little girls blanket and she said  oooohh I want a boy blanket and as the story goes...one led to another and another.  I also make the burp cloths to match.  So Enjoy and go do great things!

No comments: