CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Simply....Thinking of you!!!


Who have you thought of lately?  Who have you thought of lately and you actually let them know?  Who have you thought of lately and actually let them know with more than just spoken words?  There is nothing more exciting to me than going to the mailbox to find an envelope inside addressed to me ( and it's not a BILL..LOL).  When I open it it's a card from someone that I had not spoken with in a long time.  It may be a friend from across town that I've been meaning to call and invite to lunch.  It could be that church member that I have not seen in a while.  It could be from my sister reminiscing of a time long ago, or my mom just saying HELLO ;)  Receiving a simple card could mean so much. 
Take the time to make a card or two! 
If you don't have time call me and I can whip you up a few.  
If you want to learn how... I can help with that too!


Have a Blessed Day and remember let someone know that you are thinking of them.
Now go and do great things even if it's on the simpler side of life!!
-SonJa 

No comments: